Jack Morris is a God Damn Hero, and Fuck you MLB HALL OF FAME!


When asked recently how we here at BrokeBlog Mountain were planning on how to alienate our new found fans and readers, the answer was simple. We are gonna talk hardcore Baseball. That's right Geek's this here is a sports post! OH NOES! Seriously I get it you walking dick inhalers (that is not an inhaler for your penis) who hate sports, and people who like them well guess what? I for one don't care because I need to vent, and Apparently I have a blog I can post on and you know what they say "with great blog, comes great blah blah blah. Now then into the hardcore numbers. Behold baseball:





America's past time before Meth and hooking. Baseball has been around longer than Betty White's muff. It will outlive all of us because it is a sport and not a person, duh. The MLB AKA The Steroid League is a pretty big deal! hell, it even has a Hall of Fame. Though I never understood why it has a hall of fame and not a room or lodge of fame. If anyone here knows why that is, I don't care about you. What I do care about is The Minnesota Twins, and a Pitcher named Jack Morris, who today was kept out of the Hall despite having pitched a 10 inning no hitter in a game 7 of the World Series.  Apparently, in MLB baseball if you don't get into the hall of Fame in your 15th year of being eligible, you can't be.  Man if only they had the power to change stupid rules they invented.   Did I mention he had a mustache only a hipster could love? 



 Cause that should make it in. I don't really have a point to this except to say Fuck you MLB and go twins!


~CA

Popular Posts