Nothing To Post But Post Itself

     The problem with self imposed deadlines is you wait till 4:41 the day you are supposed to post something, only to cop out with an article about why gerbils are cool.  I could not see myself doing that to you our not so faithful demographic (oh I see how fickle you are). So I guess what I am really trying to say is.  How about Ant Farms?!  Am I right?
Also doesn't this dude look like he would touch a kid?  "Hey kid you like tiny slimy insects?  Cause in addition to my shrivels peen I also have this ant farm."  Seriously I should just not post when I am this tired.

So now that you hate me you should go click through other posts where I was trying cause they are better.  Right?!  Weren't they?!  I give up.  Have fun blogging the back breaking mountain.  See you tomorrow.

~CA

Comments

Popular Posts