The Shark Stays.

THERE IS A PICTURE OF A SHARK HERE 
AND IT ISN'T GOING ANYWHERE.



So there is a picture of a shark here and it is all made of thread. I got it for the newsroom and 2 people have committed suicide already. The general consensus here is doom and everyone has a window to look out of but they opt to look at the floor. I don't understand why this picture is such the bummer around here. It's hand made out of colored thread and push pins. I keep finding notes and cover sheets about plans to take down the picture and as administrator I have to do a formal write up while they cry and try to "explain" to me that it's haunted or some kind of nonsense. TEAM! this isn't going anywhere and it will continue to hang up as a reminder of how we are sharks in this worl...I just heard a gun shot. It was just Billy the mail room guy (why does a blog that only uses e-mail have a mailing room) that just off'd himself. No real loss there. 

-R 

Popular Posts