Top Five SuperBowl Commercials From 2014

I know you assholes like top ten lists, well guess what, the Superbowl commercials were almost as bad as the game. I remember as a kid looking forward to Bud Bowls.


 Back when men were men and commercials sold beer. Now it's a bunch of sissy's just hoping to not offend Ma and PA in Poughkeepsie. So as our memories of the number 10 fade. Lets look now into the top five product placement in this years Sports ball thing!

5)  Doritos
 Sometimes grown ups are so dumb you can practically steal from them.


4) Volkswagen
 I think I hate how much I liked this.


3) Audi 
I have never got to get me one of these.

2) Radio Shack
Finally someone told Radio Shack how much we all hate them.

1)Turbo Tax
 I think whenever you play Yaz you are gonna win. This was a sneaky funny commercial, also the balls to have a commercial on YouTube before the commercial that kind of business savvy is only something a tax company could bring to the table.


Well there you have it, you corporate shills. Go Buy something!


~CA

Comments

Popular Posts