Broke Blog News Special report! Movement Electronic Music Festival Live Coverage 2015!


BrokeBlog is everywhere you wish you could be, today we bring you:






Movement Electronic Music Festival Live Coverage 2015!


Dan Ecker of Enterprise, Kansas is a historian of electronic music. 

 Dan, along with 41,220 other molly chasers converged on Detroit, for 3 days of drugs and dancing Dan will never forget. 



 We caught up with Dan, and asked him all about this NerdStock music festival.


Cam
Thanks for taking the time to sit down and talk with me, Dan.

Dan
Of course Cam, I am a huge fan of Brokeblog.   I follow you on twitter, and Facebook.  Also your new periscope is mighty fine.

Cam
Thanks Dan, that was genuine and couldn't possibly be faked. Why are you here, Dan? Why Detroit? I mean half the city is shutdown right?

Dan
Well, Detroit invented techno.


Cam
Is that provable?

Dan
Yeah by a square.

Cam
Whats a square?

Dan
pusher

Cam
Come again?

Dan
I saw an Squarepusher tonight! ! ! ! !




Cam
And what would you say to all the people saying you are to old to be doing this many drugs at a concert?

Dan
Take a grave and throw it at yourself.

Cam
Me?

Dan
I heard Snoop's voice tonight. I can't say I saw him. But, I sure heard him.


Cam
I am pretty sure Snoop was not here

Dan
My damn foot won't stop boppin'

Cam
That might be a reaction to the drugs

Dan
yes.  Not too many people od'ing though everyone was handling their shit
Grown up drug heads. I just played it safe in an adult jungle-bar set
That sounds like a mistake


Cam
It sure does.

Dan
I can't hear you, hold on I'll go outside.....OK I can hear you now.

Cam
You are stationary there was no movement just now

Dan
oh no no. It's a techno festival. three days.

Cam
You aren't an expert at all are you? You are just a creepy old man on drugs trying to hit on my intern aren't you?


Dan
Trust me I am an expert, on doing appropriate amounts of drugs.

Cam
Sigh, what do you want?

Dan
Toilet paper the bathrooms out.

Cam
Seriously?!!?!

Dan
No man. I can't shit. I'm too full of rave goo.


Well there you have it. Live coverage totally worth the price of whatever. Sigh, this was gonna be my Woodstock you know. I know I said Nerdstock but I was really excited for this gig. Now, I find myself worried for the first time that anyone will read this and I'll be ruined. Also the drugs here sucked.


I am Cam Cammerthall and that drug thing was probably a joke!


~CC


Comments

Popular Posts