POLITICS!

Politics, who need them? 



 Well you do, you ignorant, American Vidiot.


 It's really alarming how little any of us, citizens in America, care about the government around them. 



 Look, I get it. This is a fun movie, music, whatever we want to escape from the world. I guess maybe lately I feel like that’s the problem.  Or I did Till these MuthEr FUCKING BROWNIES KICKED IN!........



 FUCK THAT POLITICAL SHIT! 
 I wanna rock rap about Dead MILKMEN! 


They RULE!

 Anyways wake up America.
 It's:

 Hillary


OR

Trump


 Your call America.

We are Fucked. 

 I feel like I personally have more of a say in what flavor Cheez it comes out than who rules our country next. 



 I guess it comes down to attention span.....I forget what I was talking about. Probably Pacific Rim. 



 Shit that movie is the best. 5 stars!




~Broke



(Editors note: Gary Johnson 2016)


Comments

Popular Posts