BrokeBlog News Special Report: 80's Ghost happy to hand over Hack title to Zombies

A chorus of clapping and yelling for brains rang out through the country as the numbers came in.  Zombies were now officially more Hack than Sheet Ghosts.



While the news was great to most people it Harold a end to the UN-living of at least 40 or so previous Americans. 

 BrokeBlogNews sat down with Screamster Local 32 member to get in the right dimension on this story.
.
"Well I am glad that's done." Mr. Tranz Lucient journey man ghost for 20 years reflected.
"I mean it was no good from the start, we ghost's have been hack for years and Scared Money Inc saw to that. I mean who would be scared of a fucking sheet?!?! But Mr. Money was a little traditional like that" Tranz remembers the screaming. He would just raise his cloth covered hands and yell "You think people are scared of People?!?!?!" 
(Tyberious Money)

 "My Great, great Grand father made sheets out of leaves, and invented the word BOO! You don't know *@#$@!! When you are too good for the classics your demographic leaves you, and you're nothing! Just some dead #@!hole under a sheet!"
"Mr. Money was always like that, what were we gonna do, I got dead mouths to feed and his credit crystal kept clearing, and the screams kept coming.” And the Screams kept coming until the day they didn't.
“I think we all knew something was up when season 2 of walking dead came out. No one was screaming, I remember this orphan just looking at me and asking “Are you a clown?” I got so mad I left without scaring him. Fist time in 18 years that had happened.”

When asked what the future hold for him Tranz just smiled.
“Me? I'll be fine. I am just glad I can take off this @#$king sheet. Let the zombies deal with it. Brains, or whatever right?”

Indeed Tranz, Brains or whatever
For BrokeBlogNews
I am Cam Camerthall

~CC

Comments

Popular Posts