BrokeblogNewsUpdate: Area man resents nickname

"i've been called this stupid name ever since i was on the news"
John Balto is furious. Back in May, John was interviewed for witnessing a beached whale that washed upon shore. In a matter of minutes local and national news affiliates were there and looking for any kind of eye witness to explain what just had happened. "I should have just kept my fucking mouth closed" John recalled angrily " i rose my hand when that news bitch asked everyone if they saw anything at all and i said I did...well, news bitch laughed her ass off and came storming at me with stupid microphone and started asking me questions". John unfortunately was wearing a t-shirt that said "Area Man" that he got from a local salvation army for 4 dollars. "I should have had a coat on" said war vet and local area man. 
Poor bastard. 



With Broke Blog News,

I am Cam Camerthall.

-CC

Comments

Popular Posts