The up's and down's of doors!!!

Just Thinking Out Loud.

Pro's: this fucking kind of door right here.


These kind of doors! Right here! This is what I'm talking about! If you have ever been pissed off at a door or what happened in a room with the door connected to it then THIS type of door right here is the one you felt most badass walking out of. Just think of all the greats who have angrily kicked open doors and how cool they looked while being pissed off. I can't think of any right now because I am getting so fucking full of hate right now that the part of my mind that regulates thoughts is flooded by pure testosterone and cans of manwich to list people off. 


Con's: this crappy mood blocker.


Because of doors like these with "handles", men and women who do have anger in their hearts can't properly let out all their aggression accordingly by merely tugging on a "metal dong of inconvenience". Just looking at this kind of door gets me wishing I had one of those badass doors from before. 

-R

Comments

Popular Posts