Thinking of you: Thoughts generated on a Toilet

Man.
 Today just took forever.
I can't wait for my shift to be over and to come home to you.
 Sitting here has allowed me to truly reflect on how much you
 (oh god, it's started)
 mean to me.
 I can't wait to hold you
 (I'm never going to get this all in one wipe)
 and pull you close to whisper in your ear
 (shit! I think my hand just dragged in the water, yup that's piss and little but of poop)
 how much you mean to me.
 I can't wait to get you all oiled up and just ready for what two human being just need to do 
(now I have an erection...and it's stuck on the inside of toilet bowl and if I just whip it out I know I'll get pee on my shirt).
 I'd drag a flower on your body and watch you writhe in ecstasy 
(FUCK! Now I got piss on my god damn tie!!).
 Oh gotta stop thinking of you.
 I love you and I can't wait to be home.
 (I didn't wipe it all off and it'll probably make a rash now)

Comments

Popular Posts