Titanfall is a Video Game

So we've all been here before am I right? Living in a world where it isn't perfect until that game you've been waiting for has finally come out and when you get the game you are filled with a deep sense of...what the hell did I wait for?



Well get ready for Titanfall! I recently had a chance to play this game in a dream.
Let me tell you, the fact you need to be naked in order for your console to even turn on really grabbed me and freaked out my mom LOL IDK WTF Ok. 


But I loved the constant barrage of things to see. It's like my eyes got a workout and can now fit into those size 9's contact lenses they always wanted. I had so much fun really playing this game in my dreams and I expect to be first in line at a store that sells video games to get exactly what I expected. Here's a list of all the items that came with the game...
1. A robot.
2. A girlfriend who gets off on loading screens.
3. A billion dollar gift card to Taco Bell.
4. A tablet that makes Mountain Dew.
5. The game on a flash drive. 
6. A tentacle from a hentai flick.
7. Limited edition coaster used by a developer.
8. Ninja stars

I can't wait for this game so I'm going back to sleep.


-R

Comments

Popular Posts