YouTube Loser Extraordinaire.

I am something of a loser on YouTube
By: Royal

photo courtesy of wife.


On YouTube, I am a flipping idiot. Uploading things that have no reason to exist. Let's rip them apart now...

Here is one where I claim in the description that "I am just testing out my new camera" which is secret code for insecurity. Enjoy?



Tough to watch, right? Well there is worse. Like this one



Holy shit. What was I thinking? Maybe the answer lies in the next video...


Nope. It doesn't. 

"why don't you just delete them if you hate them so much?" asked no one. Here is your answer. I find it refreshing to be constantly reminded how bad i am so i can at least try to be better. Lame answer, i know. But i did get at least 3 new views out of this post so HA HA!.

-RS

Popular Posts