YouTube Winner Extraordinaire.

I am Something of a Winner on YouTube
By: Corey

photo courtesy of Roy's last post.


On YouTube, I am a flipping Genius. Uploading things that have reasons to exist. Let's love them apart now...

Here is one where I claim in the description that "You need a Discount Dog" which is secret code for security. Enjoy?





Fun to watch, right? Well there is better. Like this one



Holy shit. Was I ever thinking!! All the answers lies in the next videos...




It does. Also this!

"why don't you just Publish them in a Blog them if you love them so much?" asked everyone. Here is your answer. I find it refreshing to be constantly reminded how rad I am so i can at least try to be humble. Awesome answer, i know. But i did get 3000000 new views out of this post so HA HA!.

~CA



Popular Posts