Auto correct cock blocks me

Time now for my phone to do what it does best!  Misunderstand me!  I always type to fast on my phone and as thanks it treats me to some of the more awkward moments of my life.  For instance I wanted to tell a girl she was a real cutie.  But instead my phone decided "cutie". Seemed a like I meant to say "hogtie". Needless to say I was not granted a second date.  So here is some random gems my phone has for you the reader!  Behold!

Shaken sis DVD Sid shall Sidney's dodo toot?!  When can't slow disbelief soda spay wish kiddy 


And I have no idea what that means, except that you are still reading this so you, hope you like wasting your time on questions that have no purpose.  Like:  "Are boogers just mother natures plaster?"  Is my nose just painting with snot?  See how I should not hold your attention ever?!   Also thank you.

~CA

P.s.  (there were no pictures or media on this post by design, what a twist!)

Comments

Popular Posts