FRANCO IN PREACHER?!





Alright. Chill. it's not true.
 But if you clicked on this to read further into it then you care about the comic book series "Preacher". It was announced yesterday that Seth Rogen and writing partner Evan Goldberg have been hired to write the pilot draft and executive produce the television series for AMC. A lot of my friends lost their shit over how Preacher should be handled before and all I have done is just post info about it and joked about casting even though there is no casting rumors at the moment. I am looking forward to seeing this series happen and I could care less about how it's handled because it's out of my fucking hands. I will watch and or enjoy or complain and still continue on with life. So sign me up and give everyone something to enjoy. 
But the one thing we are overlooking is how Chris Hardwick will spin this into a discussion show after each episode and what will he call it? we already had Talking Bad and The Talking Dead so feel free to make up your own name. 
Talkin' Preacher?   


-R

Comments

  1. James Franco as Jesus De Sade. So Jesse Custer can beat him senseless.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thoughts?

Popular Posts