Minnesota Nice

Sometimes in Minnesota things get lost in the nexus of thought.  For a place known as "Minnesota nice" we sure are awesome at being passive aggressive cunts. Lucky for us (the Internet) this almost always translates into some awesome joke that the person it's making fun of doesn't even understand.  I was at a local restaurant and saw this sign.  I laughed so hard that the service staff all looked at me disapproving, in classic MN fashion.  I simply smiled and flipped them the bird as I took this picture of the sign I had clearly fancied.
If that isn't  funny to you, you are probably an elderly woman who is dying of some disease.  I am sorry for that but seriously Agnes, but your checks for beef brisket are no good here. (Since 2008) sorry for the convenience.

~CA

Comments

Popular Posts