What I'm watching.

I like to get my TV from all over the world without watching them at their scheduled times. I watch them on my own time and that's I how choose to live my life. Here's a list stuff I aim my eyes at...





Arrow.
Couldn't tell you why I like Arrow. I couldn't stand Smallville but I still watched it even though I felt dumb while doing it. Arrow tells the story of a rich guy (not Bruce Wayne) realizing he can save his city (not Gotham City) by becoming a vigilante (not Batman). It's got something extra to it and that extra something is not completely known to me but I like when they make references to other DC comic characters because I am a moron. 


Doctor Who.
I started watching Doctor Who because I had the flu in 2010 and needed something to watch. I also had Netflix and all that shit was right there. I got swept up by the idea of time travel because I subconsciously know I've made mistakes in the past and if I watch a show where it's possible so that gives me hope that I can change something. 
Also, most of his companions are hot chica's. 


Big Fat Quiz of the Year
Now this show is my jam! You get a bunch of comedians together to rip on a years worth of news and gossip and you get one hell of a show! I have spent hours watching these on YouTube and you should too. Every episode has revolving door of guests you either know or don't know and really their style. 


Hannibal
I recently got addicted to this show and seriously it's a keeper. The show follows Will Graham and his first encounter and eventual friendship with Dr. Hannibal Lectar. What I like about this show the most is that this isn't HANNIBAL RISING which always ticks me off. I could care less about the first time Hannibal ate someone and the show just launches you into a world of serial killers and phobia's. If you wanted more out of Dexter and that last season turned you off and made you curse that show's name then watch this and feel better.

Well that's all. I got more but my editor says i got to space this shit out (even though he is an awful editor)

-R

Comments

Popular Posts