News about actor Bill Nighy.



Actor Bill Nighy best known for his roles in movies such as "Underworld" and "The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy" has proven how strong he actually is and has decided to show us who he really is. 



He has proudly proclaimed that he is a squid man and he is proud of it. He has been hiding his secret for years and now feels like his fans will accept him no matter what.



 "It's so great you know? To finally to be out in the open with my face out in the open" said Bill as he fanned away seagulls. "Maybe I can start wearing my REAL face on sets and people can look through my obvious ridiculous condition and appreciate me for who I am" said Nighy who most famously got to wear his face out in a couple of those Pirates movies I can't remember the name of. Below is a blooper photo from his most recent movie "About Time".


What a hero.


-R

Comments

Popular Posts