TRUE DETECTIVE: An Idiots opinion before even watching it.



I did not watch HBO's True Detective. But that shouldn't stop me from reviewing it based off of what I have read or have seen, should it? Hell no! 
So what I can surmise from what I've seen it looks like Agents Woody Harrelson and Matthew McConaughey are two FBI agents who grow and lose hair throughout every episode. They both seem like two straight laced yet conflicted hero types who are partners and they stand in fields during windy days. 



Every picture i found on the internet turned up these type of photo's. Fascinating. 


The one mystery i can see from the pictures is that we have finally developed a "super wig" that can withstand the blustery winds that take place on the fields of True Detectivia.


This guy seems REALLY conflicted. Like angry about his surroundings and overall choice of life. I have this look after i buy too much food to eat.


The birds are doing some kind of swirly thing that is important to a case i can assume or it happened at a moment where the character is reflecting on his life. Either way...Sweet wallpaper for the MacPro!


I am going to have to check out this show eventually because it reminds me of Woody when he played a guy on Cheers named Woody and one time he was trying to apologize to Kelly (his fiance) and Sam Malone came with him and he was supposed to be lookout but he decided to sleep with Kelly's sister while they watched GHOSTBUSTERS!. So if this show is as anywhere as good as that episode then i am very excited to watch this thing.

-R


Comments

Popular Posts