That whole Airplane tweeting thing BROKEBLOG NEWS!!!!




Ah. It's refreshing to see a plane crashing into a woman's pussy...wait...what? This was apparently tweeted by US Airways on Monday in reply to a woman complaining about having to wait a whole hour before the plane could take off. But how does anyone even with a sense of humor post this as a kind of reply? From a one way it could be seen as a "this lady is complaining about our airlines so let's send her a pic of a plane in a vagina" approach which makes no sense. How is it even supposed to be funny? Shove a plane in your airplane hating love hole? I just don't get it. Like i am seriously adjusting my glasses and rubbing my temples trying to figure this out. Like i can not fathom the answer. Maybe if i tweet a picture of plane getting a woman shoved into a planes pussy it'll all makes sense? THAT'S IT!! 


I thought i would feel better...i don't.

With BrokeBlog News I am Cam Cammerthal




Comments

Popular Posts