Batman vs Superman vs Zack Snyder




OK lets all talk about what is about to happen before it does, to help us bridge a topic that is near and dear to all our hearts. 



 Batman Vs Superman is going to suck. 

 There I said it. I kinda feel better. This is horrible news. I love Batman.  I do not love Ben Affleck as Batman

  I hope they make him wear his daredevil mask to remind him what not to do. 

 Speaking of things I don't love the Director is Zack Snyder, Mr made in Green bay, M Night Shyamalan himself. 

 Zach Snyder should not be allowed near anything Superman related due to his Man Of Steel (MOS) shit show.  to be fair,  I don't like Superman, he is kind of a chump. So Zack Snyder fucking up MOS was alright.


  If you enjoyed MOS, lets stop you for a second what did you really like about that movie? And don't say “It wasn't Superman Returns”.  


Man of Steel was maybe the worse entry in a franchise that has Quest For Peace in it.  

MOS featured Superman letting his father died because he told him to?  Are there any of you SuperChump fan boys who will tell me that Superman wouldn't have rescued his own dad?  MOS also featured a holodeck game of hide and suit up?  Russel Crow was sequenced with a costume for his son,  in a ship that couldn’t possibly know Clark.. Lastly It featured Superman killing someone.

 Seriously? That's kinda fucked. He is the boyscout. 

 Superman killing is just Zack Snyder not understanding his main character, which is scary for a director. The same laziness of understanding the characters allowed The Watchmen never to grab a consistent rhythm. 

 If you want to count Watchmen as a good movie, which I don't. Zach Snyder hasn't made a good movies since 2009.  Since that he has made a shitty Superman movie and SuckerPunch. 

 So you know way to go Zack Snyder, you managed to bum me out about Batman and that is pretty impressive, you are kinda like a modern day Aquaman, fuck you.





~CA

Comments

Popular Posts