Destiny is Here.



DESTINY IS HERE YOU FILTHY FUCKING ANIMALS!
PRAISE IT!
Disciples pray in the church (Gamestop) of Destiny.


That's right. THE game of our life time is now available to purchase in stores (any store! we are #blessed). I haven't played it or seen it myself but from what i hear from my friends is nothing because they are too busy playing it. Which is very weird because a lot of my friends prefer to play games on computer as opposed to be on a console let alone a next gen (currant gen now i guess) but seeing as how they aren't releasing Destiny on PC any time soon i guess it only makes sense to spend $400 on a new system and $60 on Destiny (unless you get the edition with the exclusive maps shaped as Master Chief's colon that'll run you $180.00).

Halo 3, September 27th, 2007
As prophesied by Halo 3 back in 2007 on a bus shelter, Destiny is in fact finally upon us. You get to play as multiple classes such as a magic person or a strong person or a gun person and you get to make your clothes in different colors to show that you are unique from all the other players. Did we mention that you can dance with people in the game? For those who shudder at the thought of dancing in public, you can now get down with your bad self which to me truly defines what a video game is. I've played a lot of games and there was no dancing in them so i have surmised that all these other games are absolute shit compared to this one that you can shake a tail feather in. 

"Dancing"



You can literally dance any where you fucking want.
I recently asked my friends on MyFace what they thought of Destiny and here's what they had to say...


So this convinced me to try out this game and the only way i know how to do that based on my budget is to travel to my local Wal-Mart and play the demo in their video game section. I was joined by two other video game enthusiasts who just got out of school named Tyler and Perry. Now it was Tyler's turn and he wasn't giving it up so i had to watch him play while Perry asked me how old i was every five minutes. From what i saw the game looked like shit because all Tyler did was play with his characters nose size and take pictures of it and take selfies with the television stand. Then Perry budded and i missed another chance to play but at least Perry loaded into a game and AGAIN it sucked cause he was pushing the stuck in the corner button or something because he was stuck in the corner or something. 




In closing, this game blows and i don't think i will ever play it because the line is too long at Wal-Mart and the parents there keep glaring at me. I still have Dishonored to play so i got that going for me and it's basically the same level of suck I've come to understand from video games these days.

-R

Comments

Popular Posts