Chicken Winter is Coming


Chicken Winter is Coming, is a viral ad campaign for Corey Adam's debut album “No Joke”



For information about “No Joke” visit:
 KickStarter 
Or 
  Corey Adam's Website

For More on Chicken Winter is Coming keep reading!



So the idea was simple. No one cares about things that have websites on them anymore. The way to reach an audience is to appeal to their curiosity.


 With an image so undeniable (The fucking Chicken Throne) people would be forced to Google it and end up here. So you know, hi suckers.


 Still reading after I insulted you? Good. My comedy is probably for you. "No Joke" is an Album of all crowd work recorded at open mics. 


 All the jokes have been edited out. But the laughs stayed. Seriously, you just read that. Fuck I am smooth. Anyways the idea of the album is to showcase crowd work with no material as a parachute. I live or die by the improv dick jokes.


 Too see how you can help make this album. Please go to my kickstarter page linked above. Sorry if you saw this sticker somewhere and where in anyway bothered. Maybe you should learn to laugh. I got just the thing.


Thanks for your support.
And thanks to my whole family here at BrokeBlog for letting me experiment at their readers expense. I am a huge fan of this blog. But you know......I am bias.





~Corey Adam

Comments

Popular Posts