Stories from GTA5: Online Weirdo's


THE ONLINE COMMUNITY OF 
GRAND THEFT AUTO 5



Recently, i started playing online again and i don't know what i was expecting after all the updates. I was kind of excited to hit the streets again and try to do some quick jobs and make some of that fake money. But that would not happen. As soon as i started playing after re-orienting myself with this city after i breezed through the main story, i realized i was being followed. Another player driving a customized red truck with his gang emblem on the hood started following me around. So i pulled out a weapon getting ready for the standard greeting of death I've come to know in this game but it never came. This other player just kept trying to pick me up and have me ride around with him in his truck. Maybe he wanted an achievement? or was it something else?. Regardless, he picked me up in the northern region of the map and proceeded to drive me back to the city until we pulled into a parking garage and he got out of his vehicle and went up to a soda machine and purchased a can and drank it. Then he motioned to me which meant he wanted me to get out of the car to buy a soda (weird...right?) SO i buy the soda as i notice him running back to the car and before i know what happens a giant explosion goes off killing me. What i assumed went down was that the player set up this elaborate scheme to kill me for the bounty of $1,000 on my head for stealing a car and he placed explosives on the pop machine and remote detonated it to claim his reward. I went back to the scene where i died and counted all the black marks left by his explosives and counted 10....so using math, this player spent $400 dollars per bomb, right? 10 of them? $4,000! to claim a $1,000 bounty. 


If you or someone you know wants to be a dumb story you can find me on XboxLive @ MrRoyDanger


-RS


Comments

Popular Posts