Calling all trekkies!


Hello Trek Heads, 
We get it. We here at BrokeBlog have been neglecting you for well. Sports-ball.



 Gross I said it. Right? Anyways. You know how much you love Star Trek, but there is only a movie every whatever years. 


 And for the first time in your life no series running within a decade. It hurts right? 


 Well. Check this out. FAN FICTION! 


 I know what your saying. You are saying “Hey I remember getting beat up for reading that TNG Novel, how can this be good?”


Well it can. Or maybe it Can't I dunno. There are a bunch of people committed to making Star Trek Fan fiction, and I don't know how I feel about it. 


 I know I like this:



I know I am not sure how I feel about this:


Both are people working for free. But the Axanar has awesome war Graphics. 

 All the New Voyages offer is a hokier look into the 70's as re imagined by a bunch of Dads who still like Spock. 


 I am uncertain.


 I am certain that Star Trek The Original Series should not be as good as it was. 


 But all the other Treks should be.  


Not you Battle Star. 


You sucked till the 2000's.


  So you know, Trek Fan film makers knock it off with the 70's space Scout leaders. 


  Oh look at that I do know how I feel about it. 
 It sucks more than Wesley Crusher, and Wesley Crusher sucks.


 Sorry I made you watch that here watch this to make up for it make sure you turn up the sound cause her scream is the best.


Woman falls down an escalator!


Well there that feels better right? Maybe That was the point all along. Anyways Computer, 1 to beam up. 


 Later geeks...er....I mean cherished readers. We are sorry we sported all over your BBM it will probably happen again soon. So there is that.




~BRB

(Broke Really Broke)

Comments

Popular Posts