New! BrokeBlog Mountain! Now with 100% more Award winning power! (?)



We won a Reapie!


Now that we won an Award no one cares about, we are gonna brag.  We have been slaving away for 1.6 years and finally.  One tiny wooden upside down Cross?



  But I mean it's still cool, right?  I mean it was voted on by our peers and that means something (peers = 15 teenagers with smart phones given candy for every vote)
Well fuck you reader! We are still gonna brag.  "Oh I didn't like".....Sorry, I have gone drunk with upside down cross power!!!.  Lets be honest! Nothing is gonna change but we needed this to help us here at BBM.  It's really gonna help us with rolling out the hits like....well who cares! we aren't gonna kill ourselves now.  Anyways THANKS!  Now here is Royal!


Thanks "Core" for starting this avalanche of thanks to our hubris. I remember when this blog first posted about Kick-Ass being the best movie ever. That was years ago when I was writing this blog by myself in a one bedroom apartment working at a bar to support my kids. Well the kids were killed by a babadook so that was a relief! I found my writing partner yelling yelp! reviews on only Panera complaining about how their business attracts gross giant sweater wearing girls. I saw potential in him and through the power leaving Reese's pieces in a row he now writes for BrokeBlog! We are so thankful to the voting graduating class of 2015. Without their voting we would have never have won. Thank you Twitter! Merry Christmas!

-Corey & Royal
 (Founders of BrokeBlog Mountain TM)

Comments

Popular Posts