The Tao of Promo

Welcome followers to The Tao Te Ching to last times visions of promotion



Look you might think this is a double duty plug (gross ?)


 because I haven’t posted here since the last time I posted explaining that I indeed have a cooking show.


 And since last time I Told you about it I have another episode of a cooking show.


 And I need an excuse to write on here? I don't know why. I love this Blog. 


 But somehow yelling at the internet feels like work, how do you do it inter web trolls? 


 Anyways I have a cooking show, you knew that. What you may not have known is it has a second episode! Go here now!!

but here you have it


Cookin iT with Corey episode 2

God, I did it again.  You are welcome.  See you next month!!!


MAILING LIST SEES YOU!




~Corey (Promo Pioneer) Adam

Comments

Popular Posts