Batman Vs Superman super sucks Review?


Holy shit!  Seriously a new post, that’s like almost 2 in a week!




 Just wait poindexter. 


 We here at BBM are not through bragging about what a piece of shit BVSDOJ is. 


 Fuck even its abbreviation looks bad Like LMFAO.

NO
 Any ways, I want you to meet someone;


 That's Mr. Jeric Aimes Look at that pieces of man.


 Anyways, Jeric here likes Iron Man 3 


and

 Thor 2


Mr Jeric Here Hated Batman vs Superman.



 Hey Zack Snyder, some how you managed to alienate a fan who I am pretty sure liked “parts” of green lantern. 



 Now I am mean to Jeric all the time cause he has horrible taste in movies, and I am after all an asshole.



 But he is right.  That movie sucks.  I give Batman Vs Superman .1 stars. 



 The real problem is that thanks to morons like me the movie made a metric fuckton of American Currency.


 So know we get to watch as everyone around hails Zack Snyder as a genius. He is not.


This post started as me trying to write a review for Batman Vs Superman. 



 I am still at a loss of words.  Two and a half hours, I can not tell you the plot.  Or explain how much I hated it.


 I know there was Doomsday I think....spoiler alert.


 Wait I don't care.  Fuck that movie don't waste a single cent!


 Batman uses machine guns, Superman helps crims escape. 


 Superman forgets how to throw, a spear. Or where in a puddle said spear was....after he left it there.


 His dad showed up, I am not sure why but I bet it was a sweet plot device. 



Slow motion......so much. Look. I can't write this anymore. I am getting the sads. 



 Fuck you Zack Snyder. 


 You suck.

~Broke

Comments

Popular Posts