3rd Eye Blind Stole My Night

“I swear there was a cool 3rd eye Blind song.”





With these words I embarked on what I can only describe as the most wasted 2 hours of my life. And that is saying something. 

 I remember the 2 years I tried to learn the dewy decimal system.  Only to make librarians always get my stuff (yeah you can do that it's their job!)  Eat it Librarians!



 So anyways, back to our tale of warning.  I was driving home. And, I heard Some shitty 3rd Eye Blind song. And as I turned my radio to classical music. 


I thought. Man that band sucks. But I remember that one song that was ok. It had a cool music video. I think it was called transistor.



 By this point all I could do was struggle to come up with that fucking song. I even listened to Korn Twisted Transistor. 


 To make sure it was not that song. It was not, and I still hate Korn. 



 Upon my arrival at my homestead. I sat down to this very computer, this unhelpful coffin of my time spent not well. 



 After watching every one of their fucking videos I thought to my self “Man, I wonder if it was collective soul?” This too was a thought I would learn to regret.



 Collective Soul has way more videos. And sucks a lot worst. In the middle of this garbage I found 311 Transistor. Which was not the song I remembered. But it was preferable to this schlock I had been sifting through. 




 Finally here I am writing this out of my own frustration. I still don't know what the fuck song that was. But I know damn sure the best thing I did tonight was say fuck this fool's quest.




 I turned on winamp (BOOM OLD SCHOOL TECH!) and turned on some Tom Waits. 



I still don't know what that song is. But I do know, both Collective Soul and 3rd Eye Blind, do suck.



~Broke

Comments

Popular Posts