The Fargo Embargo







Fargo.
 I've been. What do you care? Well trust me you don't. I travel all over for my work.



 And let me tell you about mother Trucking, Fracking Fargo.


 Fargo is a land of Pokemon Conventions, 

Flat scenery, and “Upscale” places that serve Pork n' beans as a side for Walleye. 



Or what I can only call Mock Walleye. The Walleye itself looked like it had been brined in gravel. 



 Or Bug Shit. 


 Or peppercorns.  


Then covered in Almond toe clippings. 


Who knows. BUT I know this! it was terrible. How Terrible? I had not eaten in almost 2 days and this is all I could manage to force down my gullet. 



 And I regretted it instantly. As I walked sideways out of the Place food was made and stumbled through a giant pool-less concrete motel.



 That's when the Fargo took hold... 




 For those of you who have never had pure Fargo pumping through your veins I can tell you, It feels exactly like a shitty Bismarck. 




Or Grand Forks Heavy. 


 And whats with the spelling of Bismarck? 
We get it, you want Germans to build stuff for you.


 It looks like Biz Markie and that is way better. 



 I honestly don't remember the point of all this....Oh yeah!! Never eat fish on top of Pork N' beans!!!

 It will suck and you will suck cause you are probably in North Dakota. 



 At least South Dakota has Mount Rushmore.



~South Dakota council of tourism, 
Chief Executive Officer,

Marco Pollo Loco, M.D.
(Patent pending)



Comments

Popular Posts