What in the World is "bit-coin"


Jesus Christ. What the shit is this nonsense now? First the euro and now there's this stupid video game money or whatever? I remember when they introduced the $2 bill and all my friends and their dads lost their minds and got so much tail you'd think that's all we did huh? Anyway, so my idiot grandson who I severely miss and wish I could hold gave me a gift card that has 25 bit-coins on it but when i tried to buy the new TV guide the fat man at the local cub foods told me they don't accept that...well who the hell does accept them (pardon my French). This kid is just like his mother. Just trying to make money out of nothing and call it a profession. LIKE MY OTHER GRANDKID the so called "athlete" who throws frisbees into nets at a park and not to his friends LIKE GOD INTENDED and he calls that a sport?!. Whatever whatever as they say every day hey grandpa whatever's to you grandpa. Fuck this generation. I need a bath.

Wilbur Hackenstaff 

Comments

Popular Posts