Aquaman vs Batman vs Superman vs Zack Snyder

Hey, remember when I told you last year how much Batman Vs Superman was gonna suck? 



 I do. And so does the internet:



Well here we are. Almost a year later and still nothing but bad news rains upon us. But how does a movie Starring Ben Affleck with Zack Snyder get any worse?


 And no for once the answer is not Ryan Reynolds.



Behold:
 Brosiden King of The Brocean 


 Aquaman being added bummed me out. But when I saw the pictures I became very sad.  I mean Aquaman looks like a hippie joined a marching band. 


 This is bad even for this terrible character.  Lets all talk about how much Auqaman sucks.  He isn't really even a superhero.  He talks to sea life and breathe water.  Dumb.  Who wants flying when you could just you know.  swim?


 And don't bother telling me the stories are good.  His stories involve a throne and an ass load of fish
  He is basically a human dolphin king. 


I means seriously, all you would need to stop him is a net.  And not like a cool special net like made of walrus tusks or something awesome.  He could be killed by any tuna net.


 Well maybe not your whore aunts stockings.


 Zack Snyder is the worst.  When he is given creative charge of  projects we end up with shit.  And so far I see no reason to change my mind on it.  Disappointing everyone with being mediocre, sounds like Zack Snyder is the modern day Aquaman.

 Only the modern day Aquaman would include Aquaman in anything.  Remember the last time Aquaman was around in film?  Thanks for that also shitty WB


So thanks in advanced for fucking up Batman, Zack. 


 I really needed a new Batman and Robin sized scar in my life. Guess your my huckleberry. 



 Fuck you.




~BRB
(Broke Really Broke)

Comments

Popular Posts